Sunday 3 March 2013

March project for Chookyblue's Stitch-Along!

 







This little pin cusion is our assignment for Chookyblue's SAL this month.  I love it!  It worked up so fast.  It's only March 3rd and I am done!  Maybe I will make another. 
I used a few layers of batting for the inside/top and added Uncle Ben's rice in the bottom for weight.  I tried to stuff it as much as possible but I think it could have used a bit more...maybe not.  Ah well, I love it.  I used a few of my little scrap leftovers from the Abby quilt I made for my neighbours niece this past summer.  I will have to post a picture of that, it was adorable.  I almost kept it for myself!  Lucky Abby!

1 comment:

  1. lovely fabrics........very cute..........go on make another one...........I am stitching 2 at the moment.........

    ReplyDelete